Inktober 2024

Digital art that isn't pixel art.
humanfinny
global moderator

Re: Inktober 2024

Post by humanfinny »

day 6: unnatural eye colour. this is the resident scene character in my comic, emi. pink eyes... so mysterious...

ImageImageImage
AngelEyeSprings

Post by AngelEyeSprings »

Round 3! Need to practice more with watercolors! And hair + face lul :D :eek:
humanfinny wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2024 6:17 pm im starting to mix the days up but this is for day 5... which was yesterday but lets act like it was today lol. i drew gijinkas before i ever knew that it had a name! so this was fun but super fast. it's very rough, i was just playing with angles a little. i hope the next one will be a bit more clean. its a gijinka of Kai's (apple boy) guitar. he's in a band. they are bad.

I love the guitar girl! She gives me Pokemon trainer vibes for some reason! :wuv:
humanfinny wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2024 7:38 pm day 6: unnatural eye colour. this is the resident scene character in my comic, emi. pink eyes... so mysterious...

AAAA She's so cute!!!! I love how you drew the curls in her hair and all of the poses you do! :lol: :) I also like the raccoon eyes detail :D
「ふうん、ニンゲンにしてはなかなかやるじゃない。…まなつ。」
「へへっ! ローラもめっちゃトロピカってる!」
「あたりまえでしょ。だって、私人魚だもの」
「もーっと一緒にトロピカってこー!」

ImageImage
humanfinny
global moderator

Post by humanfinny »

AngelEyeSprings wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2024 9:18 pm
spoiler!
Round 3! Need to practice more with watercolors! And hair + face lul :D :eek:
love love combo of white and light blue! and the pose is great too :wuv:
AngelEyeSprings wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2024 9:18 pm I love the guitar girl! She gives me Pokemon trainer vibes for some reason! :wuv:
ah thanks! i really like the pokemon trainer style even tho ive never really played pokemon lol
AngelEyeSprings wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2024 9:18 pm AAAA She's so cute!!!! I love how you drew the curls in her hair and all of the poses you do! :lol: :) I also like the raccoon eyes detail :D
ty again amy! ive been slacking a bit but i did like how this one ended up, raccoon eyes 4ever LOL!
ImageImageImage
AngelEyeSprings

A verrry experimental Twilight Sparkle :lol: Maybe the lines should be thicker at places? Still feeling blah, wonder who I should practice with next :?
「へへっ! ローラもめっちゃトロピカってる!」
「あたりまえでしょ。だって、私人魚だもの」
「もーっと一緒にトロピカってこー!」

ImageImage
humanfinny
global moderator

Post by humanfinny »

AngelEyeSprings wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2024 3:26 pm
spoiler!
A verrry experimental Twilight Sparkle :lol: Maybe the lines should be thicker at places? Still feeling blah, wonder who I should practice with next :?
oooo i love it!! i love when characters look kind of ceramic. to me the thickness of the lines looks good but maybe if the background was even darker that would make the her pop even more?
ImageImageImage
AngelEyeSprings

humanfinny wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2024 7:19 pm oooo i love it!! i love when characters look kind of ceramic. to me the thickness of the lines looks good but maybe if the background was even darker that would make the her pop even more?
Ceramic!! I love that word... I took your advice on a darker background and tested out drawing a Kaworu head with some black paint I have... This drawing is almost a complete experiment for using masking fluid :uwu:
「へへっ! ローラもめっちゃトロピカってる!」
「あたりまえでしょ。だって、私人魚だもの」
「もーっと一緒にトロピカってこー!」

ImageImage
humanfinny
global moderator

Post by humanfinny »

AngelEyeSprings wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2024 4:33 pm Ceramic!! I love that word... I took your advice on a darker background and tested out drawing a Kaworu head with some black paint I have... This drawing is almost a complete experiment for using masking fluid :uwu:
spoiler!
wooooaah!! this looks awesome... as usual the hair is amazing and i love the transition in the skin shades. so good Amy!! i'm glad the background advice helped haha, i feel like it frames the character better when its a bit more intense. love kaworu also :wuv:
ImageImageImage