hello!

Come introduce yourself and be welcomed to the Juice Bar!!
jessica

hello!

Post by jessica »

hi everyone :) my name is jessica, although i used to go by ravey when i was a teen and used forums a lot more (i am old) :) i don't have a lot to say about myself - i live in nyc with my boyfriend and my dog ponyo, and my pronouns are she/they. i used to frequent forums & make cute websites a lot, and recently have been working on a new portfolio for pixel art, which lead me here. i have a domain mooncandy.net that is 100 years old and currently empty except for a few people i still host, but i'm hoping to change that soon. it's nice to meet you all!
AngelEyeSprings

Re: hello!

Post by AngelEyeSprings »

Hi Jessica! Hope you like it here! Mooncandy is a great domain name! Reminds me of We are POP☆CANDY!~
「ふうん、ニンゲンにしてはなかなかやるじゃない。…まなつ。」
「へへっ! ローラもめっちゃトロピカってる!」
「あたりまえでしょ。だって、私人魚だもの」
「もーっと一緒にトロピカってこー!」

jessica

Re: hello!

Post by jessica »

AngelEyeSprings wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 5:52 pm Hi Jessica! Hope you like it here! Mooncandy is a great domain name! Reminds me of We are POP☆CANDY!~
Thank you!! I haven't seen that before, but it's cute! I came up with mooncandy in a split second when I was 11 and wanted to make a domain haha, but I think it was one of my better choices now as an adult ^^