Sewing/Fabric Crafts

Paintings, drawings, arts, crafts.. if it's not digital, it goes here.
humanfinny
global moderator

Re: Sewing/Fabric Crafts

Post by humanfinny »

hors wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 7:11 pm
humanfinny wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 11:25 am That battle vest rox! I'd love to see the dres mima, I used to make lots with my mum, it was super fun and I wish I kept them safer... My last craft was also made of a sock actually. This abomination is made of two socks and two buttons and is so ugly but I love him:
He is so cute and charming! Sock crafts are great. Is he a radish? A leek?
thats a great question, he is probably a radish but honestly his shape kind of happened on its own, i had basically no idea what i was doing lol!
ImageImageImage
AngelEyeSprings

Post by AngelEyeSprings »

humanfinny wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 8:43 pm
hors wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 7:11 pm
humanfinny wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 11:25 am That battle vest rox! I'd love to see the dres mima, I used to make lots with my mum, it was super fun and I wish I kept them safer... My last craft was also made of a sock actually. This abomination is made of two socks and two buttons and is so ugly but I love him:
He is so cute and charming! Sock crafts are great. Is he a radish? A leek?
thats a great question, he is probably a radish but honestly his shape kind of happened on its own, i had basically no idea what i was doing lol!
I wanna see the radish if you are comfortable sharing!
「ふうん、ニンゲンにしてはなかなかやるじゃない。…まなつ。」
「へへっ! ローラもめっちゃトロピカってる!」
「あたりまえでしょ。だって、私人魚だもの」
「もーっと一緒にトロピカってこー!」

ImageImage
humanfinny
global moderator

Post by humanfinny »

AngelEyeSprings wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 4:16 pm I wanna see the radish if you are comfortable sharing!
oh i think i put the pic in the spoiler? or do u mean a different pic?
ImageImageImage
AngelEyeSprings

Post by AngelEyeSprings »

spoiler!
I missed the spoiler somehow... Radish-san is adorable and amazing!! I like his long stripey legs!! :wuv:
「ふうん、ニンゲンにしてはなかなかやるじゃない。…まなつ。」
「へへっ! ローラもめっちゃトロピカってる!」
「あたりまえでしょ。だって、私人魚だもの」
「もーっと一緒にトロピカってこー!」

ImageImage
humanfinny
global moderator

Post by humanfinny »

AngelEyeSprings wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 4:09 pm I missed the spoiler somehow... Radish-san is adorable and amazing!! I like his long stripey legs!! :wuv:
i do that too sometimes lol :eek: :eek: thank u much! i did give abnormally long legs haha
ImageImageImage
CooperationIsKey

Post by CooperationIsKey »

I will probably never totally stop working on this; I'll be collecting pins and patches still. But! For the time being, the vest is done! With one exception, I've got to sew the back patch on because it didn't iron on well. But anyway.

I'm very proud of it. :D
Image Image Image Image

(Avatar pixel doll by Osonio!)
humanfinny
global moderator

Post by humanfinny »

woooahh! key thats aweome!!! what a stylish vest, i love the distressed bits and the little chain, cute!!
ImageImageImage
celestefem

Post by celestefem »

oh, yeah, key, the vest is really cool! love the idea of the galaxy hiding underneath the distressed bits.

this is kinda late, but here's my sock craft contribution! :)
humanfinny
global moderator

Post by humanfinny »

celestefem wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2024 10:17 pm oh, yeah, key, the vest is really cool! love the idea of the galaxy hiding underneath the distressed bits.

spoiler!
these are awesome celeste! they actually look pro as heck, youre skilled 8-) the little bow on the jigglypuff :wuv:
ImageImageImage
CooperationIsKey

Post by CooperationIsKey »

humanfinny wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:47 pm woooahh! key thats aweome!!! what a stylish vest, i love the distressed bits and the little chain, cute!!
Thank you so much! I've been wearing it around because I love it so much, although one guy at the bar we sometimes have lunch at sure zeroed in on the California aspect of the team (he's not a fan) and that was. fun. lol. :sideeye:

celestefem wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2024 10:17 pm oh, yeah, key, the vest is really cool! love the idea of the galaxy hiding underneath the distressed bits.

Those are so cute!! Great work. :D
Image Image Image Image

(Avatar pixel doll by Osonio!)