The Flash Game Thread

What games are you playing? video games, board games, card games, internet games?
AngelEyeSprings

Re: The Flash Game Thread

Post by AngelEyeSprings »

I loved so many Amercian Girl games as a kid!! Belize Beauties, Kaya's Mountain Escape (LOVED), Molly's Victory Garden... Just so many... :cry:
humanfinny wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 3:47 pm me and a friend played happy wheels for some time and even made some vids thinking we were the next jacksepticeye lmao...
OMG we all played Happy Wheels on the school computers until the school staff BLOCKED it :lol: :lol: I also remember tricking my friend to look up a phrase related to "purple pancake" at school too (IYKYK) :barf: :lol:
celestefem wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:30 am ah, so much nostalgia from this thread already! besides fireboy and watergirl & run that have already been mentioned, i’d also like to add bloxorz and cubefield.

and yeah, mima, i remember playing the festival days dating sim, also, on deviantart! along with interactive buddy and, uh, this series (where you “pet” anime characters).

i also spent a lot of my childhood playing flash mario games, like super mario 63 and the horrible peta propaganda series, the super chick sisters. aah, the memories…
I wish I discovered those weird petting games as a middle schooler ngl :lol: And I was also into those PETA games like their Pokemon Parody and the Chick Sisters game!
「ふうん、ニンゲンにしてはなかなかやるじゃない。…まなつ。」
「へへっ! ローラもめっちゃトロピカってる!」
「あたりまえでしょ。だって、私人魚だもの」
「もーっと一緒にトロピカってこー!」

ImageImage
humanfinny
global moderator

Post by humanfinny »

AngelEyeSprings wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 10:52 pm I loved so many Amercian Girl games as a kid!! Belize Beauties, Kaya's Mountain Escape (LOVED), Molly's Victory Garden... Just so many... :cry:
humanfinny wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 3:47 pm me and a friend played happy wheels for some time and even made some vids thinking we were the next jacksepticeye lmao...
OMG we all played Happy Wheels on the school computers until the school staff BLOCKED it :lol: :lol: I also remember tricking my friend to look up a phrase related to "purple pancake" at school too (IYKYK) :barf: :lol:
LOLOL nothing beats playing games at school in secret. we once had a HUGE modern warfare 2 gaming session in the middle of a class! it was crazy that we basically got 8 people on board to silently keyboard mash and get mad at each other without alerting the teacher. there was another teacher we convinced minecraft was a science and meteorology game when she caught us playing it lol... to be fair it was quite new at the time.
ImageImageImage
Ame

Post by Ame »

These flash games looked good, I played more older games that look mostly terrible now :lol: I probably played more games than these, but these are the only I can remember:

All games on DivaStarz's site, I remember a dress up game and a adventure-like game in a labyrinth, it had these two versions of the dolls and I think that I played on both. For a bit of backstory, these dolls were never sold in my country so I have no idea how I found this site (I think that the site was English only too, but I might be mistaken, which is even weirder because I didn't know a word of English when I was a kid lol). I remember that I played it when I was 7-8 but couldn't remember the name or anything so I find by chance on reddit in 2019.

The Barbie's site games, I used to play then on computing class when I was 6 :lol:

Polly pocket's site games, the same as the Barbie games, but I think that I liked Polly's site best.

Summer Resort. A adventure like game that you had to refresh the whole page when you take a step lol I probably played a lot of these Cartoon Network's games, but this was my favourite.

Trick or Treat, another Cartoon Network adventure game. This game had no relation whatsoever of the cartoons and was totally original. I also loved it, probably the first game I cleared lol

Numbuh Generator. I loved KND as a kid and in the 5th grade my class had a KND fad, where everyone would talk about the cartoon and pretend to be a character, once someone said that I was supposed to be the cat lady and I got annoyed because she was a old lady lol My favourite was number 3 btw, so I tried to recreate her in the game, but I didn't like it much because I thought that the characters would always turn ugly.

Rinmaru games (pictured is one of my rpg characters that I made in one rpg character make), I would love using the rpg character creators for my own rpg characters.

I think this one was called Mydreamself, and it was a character creator too and it was animated. I also used it for creating my rpg characters, unfortunately the site is defunct :cry:

Also this stupid "AI" chat game: https://akinator.com that I played around in 2012-2013.
humanfinny
global moderator

Post by humanfinny »

Ame wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2024 7:54 pm
spoiler!
These flash games looked good, I played more older games that look mostly terrible now :lol: I probably played more games than these, but these are the only I can remember:

All games on DivaStarz's site, I remember a dress up game and a adventure-like game in a labyrinth, it had these two versions of the dolls and I think that I played on both. For a bit of backstory, these dolls were never sold in my country so I have no idea how I found this site (I think that the site was English only too, but I might be mistaken, which is even weirder because I didn't know a word of English when I was a kid lol). I remember that I played it when I was 7-8 but couldn't remember the name or anything so I find by chance on reddit in 2019.

The Barbie's site games, I used to play then on computing class when I was 6 :lol:

Polly pocket's site games, the same as the Barbie games, but I think that I liked Polly's site best.

Summer Resort. A adventure like game that you had to refresh the whole page when you take a step lol I probably played a lot of these Cartoon Network's games, but this was my favourite.

Trick or Treat, another Cartoon Network adventure game. This game had no relation whatsoever of the cartoons and was totally original. I also loved it, probably the first game I cleared lol

Numbuh Generator. I loved KND as a kid and in the 5th grade my class had a KND fad, where everyone would talk about the cartoon and pretend to be a character, once someone said that I was supposed to be the cat lady and I got annoyed because she was a old lady lol My favourite was number 3 btw, so I tried to recreate her in the game, but I didn't like it much because I thought that the characters would always turn ugly.

Rinmaru games (pictured is one of my rpg characters that I made in one rpg character make), I would love using the rpg character creators for my own rpg characters.

I think this one was called Mydreamself, and it was a character creator too and it was animated. I also used it for creating my rpg characters, unfortunately the site is defunct :cry:

Also this stupid "AI" chat game: https://akinator.com that I played around in 2012-2013.
omg!! yes the barbie swan lake game!! there were some other ones that had the same look, was it the rapunzel one? and ofc all the pollypocket games!!

the numbuh character maker!! i totally forgot about it until i saw this screenshot LOL thank u!! yes i also played lots of the rinmaru games on dolldivine (now i dont like them, they use AI in their games...)

akinator, a cursed classic LOL
ImageImageImage