October Contest! Extended to 10/29!

Join our monthly contests for great prizes!
celestefem

Re: October Contest! Extended to 10/29!

Post by celestefem »

Vencake wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:42 pm Yes please so I can enter it today hehe. Here's my submission:
nice color scheme and the witch is very cute!

PAINTKILLER wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:28 am Here's my submission!

I was originally really stoked about the extension on the deadline but then decided to stick to the original as a trial to see if I could get it done. And I did. More or less. My export is a little fuzzy, apologies. The only thing I didn't paint pixel by pixel by hand was the moon. Because circles are hard by hand lol, so I used the Photoshop circle tool for that. Everything else was by hand, pixel by pixel. 200x200. The largest pizel art piece I've done to date.

oh wow, placing everything by hand, that must’ve taken such a long time! lovely sky gradient!
Vencake

Post by Vencake »

Thanks guys!
I love how everyone's take on it is different! It's pretty diverse. The haunter on the piano is super unique but I am bias since I love ghost types lol.

PAINTKILLER wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:28 am [...] Everything else was by hand, pixel by pixel. 200x200. The largest pizel art piece I've done to date.
Contests are such a good way to do something new and learn something. Grats on it being your largest pixel piece! It looks great so I'm glad you managed to finish it.
ImageImageImage

levya

Re: October Contest!

Post by levya »

ooh everyone's entries look awesome! I also love how different and unique they all are~
Vencake wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:42 pm Yes please so I can enter it today hehe. Here's my submission:
this is so cute, I love the colors!

celestefem wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:08 pm woo! here’s my entry!

altoid tins are a lot smaller than i first thought… but this was a lot of fun to make! i def wanna make more in the future!
ooh this is so creative, I love it!

PAINTKILLER wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:28 am Here's my submission!

I was originally really stoked about the extension on the deadline but then decided to stick to the original as a trial to see if I could get it done. And I did. More or less. My export is a little fuzzy, apologies. The only thing I didn't paint pixel by pixel by hand was the moon. Because circles are hard by hand lol, so I used the Photoshop circle tool for that. Everything else was by hand, pixel by pixel. 200x200. The largest pizel art piece I've done to date.

awesome! I love the gradients and the textures on the house, tree, and graves!
Image Image Image Image
CooperationIsKey

Post by CooperationIsKey »

PAINTKILLER wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:28 am Image
Wow!! That's so cool, I love the sky gradient and there's so much little detail!

I also love how everyone's entries are so different, they're really neat to see. :D

I kinda hoped to enter this but as some may know I kinda sorta ended up in the hospital for a bit this month and it set me back a lot for my Halloween shenanigans. Oh well, maybe next year!
Image Image Image Image

(Avatar pixel doll by Osonio!)
humanfinny

Post by humanfinny »

omg! everyone's work is so awesome! Im sorry to have missed this contest, disaster struck and my PC charger broke in the funniest way (plug stuck in socket lmaooo). happy late halloween every1! really hope i make it to the next contest lol
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
NinAcTi0N

Post by NinAcTi0N »

Aw, I sadly couldn’t join either Finny... I ended up with so many deadlines I couldn’t really do much :’] Hopefully I’ll join in on the next one!
Funky neons and weird critters, my beloved <3
Slowly building up my lab!

Image Image
humanfinny

Post by humanfinny »

NinAcTi0N wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:21 pm Aw, I sadly couldn’t join either Finny... I ended up with so many deadlines I couldn’t really do much :’] Hopefully I’ll join in on the next one!
haha yes lets try show up next month :P
ImageImageImage
ImageImage