WIP Thread!

Have art related questions? Want feedback? This is the place for you!
NinAcTi0N

WIP Thread!

Post by NinAcTi0N »

Alright, so- this was inspired by one of the art servers I'm in, and considering a bunch of you peeps are artists, I figured we could benefit from it :]

Share your WIPs here! Whether to show progress on a piece or ask for feedback, this is the place to do it ^^

Here's one of mine-

I was working on a new poster with my chickens, and really wanted to push the 90s anime aesthetic with the colors and vibes :V I'm having lots of fun so far!

Any tips to push the aesthetic forward are appreciated too ★
Funky neons and weird critters, my beloved <3
Slowly building up my lab!

Image Image
vulpix

Re: WIP Thread!

Post by vulpix »

NinAcTi0N wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:10 pm Alright, so- this was inspired by one of the art servers I'm in, and considering a bunch of you peeps are artists, I figured we could benefit from it :]

Share your WIPs here! Whether to show progress on a piece or ask for feedback, this is the place to do it ^^

Here's one of mine-

Any tips to push the aesthetic forward are appreciated too ★

Oh I absolutely love this so far! You have amazing art. I am not sure if I have complimented any of your work as of yet, but your art is dynamic! Great choice of colors too.

I’m not sure if I’m experienced enough to suggest advice, but it looks quite 90s to me.
Image Image Image
NinAcTi0N

Re: WIP Thread!

Post by NinAcTi0N »

vulpix wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:27 am
Oh I absolutely love this so far! You have amazing art. I am not sure if I have complimented any of your work as of yet, but your art is dynamic! Great choice of colors too.

I’m not sure if I’m experienced enough to suggest advice, but it looks quite 90s to me.
Aww, thank you! Happy to hear you like the vibes ^^ I'm a very nostalgic person, so I tend to look back to retro pictures and the colors they had, and take inspiration from them!

Also, it's superb you think I'm getting there with the aesthetic- means a lot!
Funky neons and weird critters, my beloved <3
Slowly building up my lab!

Image Image