Hiya!

Come introduce yourself and be welcomed to the Juice Bar!!
lune

Hiya!

Post by lune »

hello juice bar! I'm Lune!
I am an animation major who loves cute and girly things. ^^
I've only dabbled in pixel art to create some graphics for my site, but I'd really love to dedicate more time to learning it. Otherwise, I am a background artist by trade, and I work primarily in digital though I most enjoy painting with watercolors!
You can visit my website here.
I'm really excited to talk more with others who share my most dearly beloved interests!!
CooperationIsKey

Re: Hiya!

Post by CooperationIsKey »

Hello Lune, nice to meet you! Welcome to the Juice Bar. :D

Oh my goodness your site is precious! I absolutely love all the art you've done for it too.
Image Image Image Image

(Avatar pixel doll by Osonio!)
hat

Post by hat »

Hi Lune!! Your site is super cute and I've been enjoying watching it grow <3
lune

Post by lune »

CooperationIsKey wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:59 pm Hello Lune, nice to meet you! Welcome to the Juice Bar. :D

Oh my goodness your site is precious! I absolutely love all the art you've done for it too.
Thank you for the warm welcome and the kind praise, Key! ^^
lune

Post by lune »

hat wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:21 am Hi Lune!! Your site is super cute and I've been enjoying watching it grow <3
Hat! Thank you so much! I love reading up about your dolls too!
humanfinny

Post by humanfinny »

hi lune, your website is amazing and your art is fantastic! im also a milk tea enjoyer...
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
kupus

Post by kupus »

Hi lune, I've been following your website for probably over a year now and I always enjoy your updates!! Also going to take this chance to say I love how you wear those brown mary jane docs they're probably my most favourite ones :roll:
PAINTKILLER

Post by PAINTKILLER »

Welcome aboard, Lune. Very cute art!
Image Image
lune

Post by lune »

humanfinny wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:48 am hi lune, your website is amazing and your art is fantastic! im also a milk tea enjoyer...
thank you! your site and art are super cool too! What kind of milk tea is your favorite? for some reason I really like itoen's bottled jasmine green milk tea.. its my all time favorite.
lune

Post by lune »

kupus wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:54 am Hi lune, I've been following your website for probably over a year now and I always enjoy your updates!! Also going to take this chance to say I love how you wear those brown mary jane docs they're probably my most favourite ones :roll:
Thank you cabbage! I've been following your site as well! I love reading your media reviews. And thank you I love those shoes too! Theyre not doc martens, but a japanese brand called ehka sopo. Ive worn them out so much because I wear them everywhere T_T