Some of my goofy pieces :]

Digital art that isn't pixel art.
NinAcTi0N

Some of my goofy pieces :]

Post by NinAcTi0N »

Alrighty, I felt like sharing some of my favorite works here <3 Starting off with an Oekaki piece I did of Booger, one of my creatures-

Booger but happy-min.png
Booger but happy-min.png (46.62 KiB) Viewed 1036 times

And here's an MS Paint piece with my chickens! They were inspired by Y2K fashion and some other retro vibes too ^^

Chickens-min.png
Chickens-min.png (36.98 KiB) Viewed 1036 times

Lastly for now, I add a lil' skater kitty, requested by a friend of mine :V Hope you guys enjoy these!

Skater kitty-min.png
Skater kitty-min.png (96.83 KiB) Viewed 1036 times
Last edited by NinAcTi0N on Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Funky neons and weird critters, my beloved <3
Slowly building up my lab!

Image Image
CooperationIsKey

Re: Some of my goofy pieces :]

Post by CooperationIsKey »

Skater kitty! How cute! :3 I love the beaks on your chicken, er, chicks, and their fashion sense! And I suspect Booger is very sticky but as long as they're happy? XD
Image Image Image Image

(Avatar pixel doll by Osonio!)
NinAcTi0N

Post by NinAcTi0N »

CooperationIsKey wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:16 pm Skater kitty! How cute! :3 I love the beaks on your chicken, er, chicks, and their fashion sense! And I suspect Booger is very sticky but as long as they're happy? XD
Yep!! Just a lil' fella vibing ^^ Also I'm glad you liked my chickens lol, I created them out of pure boredom and yet they slowly took over my brain ★ They're now a personal species of mine, and I love experimenting with them, outfit and body type-wise :]

Hmm... I'll say Booger isn't exactly a slimy lizard, he's just a bit snotty x] He's usually grumpy, but hugs lift his mood! I wanna do more stuff with him tbh-

Image Image
levya

Post by levya »

I absolutely love how expressive and vibrant your art is! skater kitty is very cute~
Image Image Image Image
NinAcTi0N

Post by NinAcTi0N »

levya wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:26 pm I absolutely love how expressive and vibrant your art is! skater kitty is very cute~
Ooh, I'm flattered you think so ^^ I always love art that feels stretchy and poseable, and can say that cartoonifying anatomy does wonders with that x] I simply adore anything expressive, so it means a lot this is passing through the things I paint ★

Image Image
pom
Site Admin

Post by pom »

Awesome style. so expressive! so much movement! I also love your color choices, I love me a bright saturated color >:)
NinAcTi0N

Post by NinAcTi0N »

pom wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:41 pm Awesome style. so expressive! so much movement! I also love your color choices, I love me a bright saturated color >:)
Yoo, thank you so much!! Quite flattered to hear you enjoy it, your arts are often very eye-popping too! Also my love for retro aesthetics and cartoonish vibes just keeps on growing on me- I think I'm landing on a cool place with my art ^^

Image Image
pom
Site Admin

Post by pom »

NinAcTi0N wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:03 pm
pom wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:41 pm Awesome style. so expressive! so much movement! I also love your color choices, I love me a bright saturated color >:)
Yoo, thank you so much!! Quite flattered to hear you enjoy it, your arts are often very eye-popping too! Also my love for retro aesthetics and cartoonish vibes just keeps on growing on me- I think I'm landing on a cool place with my art ^^
Aww thank you, yesss! I love to hear it. I love that kind of style too, I can't wait to see more!
NinAcTi0N

Post by NinAcTi0N »

I'm feeling like sharing some more >:]

This one was an AF revenge on Junebuggeryy, starring their OC Ginger ★ Still so dang proud of it ee- I used FireAlpaca!

And this one was my first rendition of Glorp, the goopy worm creature I have as a lil' pixel doll! Made in MS Paint <3

Image Image
bingus_baby

Post by bingus_baby »

The vibes in your art is insaneeeeeeeee everything is so colorful and awesome!!! I'm enamored with your chickens, they're so expressive and you're really good at drawing anatomy.

Omg the more I stare art your art the more I see its literally sooo good ;_; Last compliment I promise, but your backgrounds are so fun and I love them!!