Hello, it me!

Come introduce yourself and be welcomed to the Juice Bar!!
CooperationIsKey

Hello, it me!

Post by CooperationIsKey »

Heyo, nice to meet new faces and see familiar ones! :D

Uh, I'm Key, I have a zillion hobbies one of which is pixel art. I'm currently working on some stuff for some pixel cliques. I'm also into plants, invertebrates (I keep isopods and want millipedes and jumping spiders), write a lil', draw a lil', and love working on my websites (all of which are in my sig if you're curious; the first one is my personal site for all sorts of junk).

Oh and DUH!! I almost forgot, lmao, I'm the creator behind Teeny Towers, a pixel clique where you 'build' a room, be it a personal space, a store, whatever, and collect other people's rooms with yours to construct a tower! Some people even make their own custom building sides and roofs and stuff; it's been so fun watching people get creative with it! X3

Excited to be here!
Image Image Image Image

(Avatar pixel doll by Osonio!)
PAINTKILLER

Re: Hello, it me!

Post by PAINTKILLER »

Ayyyy, good to see you, Key! Glad ya made it here. :)
Image Image
pom
Site Admin

Post by pom »

Key! Thank you for joining us! <3
CooperationIsKey

PAINTKILLER wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:23 am Ayyyy, good to see you, Key! Glad ya made it here. :)
Paintkiller! I can't wait to make a lava lamp for your clique. It's on my list of pixels to-do! :D
pom wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 2:16 am Key! Thank you for joining us! <3
Hi Pom! I'm stoked; I haven't checked my feed very much lately but just so happened to check in time to catch this!
Image Image Image Image

PAINTKILLER

Post by PAINTKILLER »

CooperationIsKey wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 2:31 am
Paintkiller! I can't wait to make a lava lamp for your clique. It's on my list of pixels to-do! :D
Yayyy! I can't wait! Your Jar Jam jar with the fairy (or whatever people are calling them) lights in it was such a cool idea. Stoked for your Lava Lamp for sure!
Image Image
CooperationIsKey

PAINTKILLER wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 2:55 am Yayyy! I can't wait! Your Jar Jam jar with the fairy (or whatever people are calling them) lights in it was such a cool idea. Stoked for your Lava Lamp for sure!
Thank you! That's what I call them, yeah, fairy lights, and thank you so much! :3 As for my lava lamp, I want to work on it so bad but I haven't gotten a good idea yet. Working on it!
Image Image Image Image

vulpix

Post by vulpix »

Your pixel cliques sound very cool! I also saw your pets and they're quite unique. You did a fantastic job on your Zim fansite! I really enjoy it.
Image Image Image
CooperationIsKey

vulpix wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:22 am Your pixel cliques sound very cool! I also saw your pets and they're quite unique. You did a fantastic job on your Zim fansite! I really enjoy it.
Thanks! I'm so happy pixel cliques are getting a revival; they're so fun. :3 And I guess you mean my isopods, haha! They're fun and low maintenance, perfect for me. And thanks so much! The Zim site is definitely a labor of love and an effort to preserve something I love for new and old fans alike, and I admit I'm pretty proud of it. :D
Image Image Image Image

humanfinny

Post by humanfinny »

Welcome Key! yay!!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Robyn
Site Admin

Post by Robyn »