q about drops/cash register

Come here to ask BOARD-RELATED questions if you're lost and need help! We're here to answer.
humanfinny

q about drops/cash register

Post by humanfinny »

hey guys! can anyone tell me a bit about what the drops and banking and cash register are on this BBS? sorry, kind of new and I read through the drops control panel but don't really get it. much thanks! :D
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Robyn
Site Admin

Re: q about drops/cash register

Post by Robyn »

Hey Finny! Good Question! When I set up the board, I installed an extension for board currency (drops). I'm still in the planning process on how they will be used. I'm thinking we will likely have a little shop area for users to buy and sell little art trinkets. I'll probably also do some giveaways where users can pay drops for a chance to win a prize. I'm hoping to implement it within the next month or so. Once I do, I'll put out a global announcement :)
Image Image
humanfinny

Post by humanfinny »

Robyn wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:12 pm Hey Finny! Good Question! When I set up the board, I installed an extension for board currency (drops). I'm still in the planning process on how they will be used. I'm thinking we will likely have a little shop area for users to buy and sell little art trinkets. I'll probably also do some giveaways where users can pay drops for a chance to win a prize. I'm hoping to implement it within the next month or so. Once I do, I'll put out a global announcement :)
I see, thanks for letting me know. Thats a great idea!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
PAINTKILLER

Post by PAINTKILLER »

Robyn wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:12 pm Hey Finny! Good Question! When I set up the board, I installed an extension for board currency (drops). I'm still in the planning process on how they will be used. I'm thinking we will likely have a little shop area for users to buy and sell little art trinkets. I'll probably also do some giveaways where users can pay drops for a chance to win a prize. I'm hoping to implement it within the next month or so. Once I do, I'll put out a global announcement :)
I was hoping it was going to be something along these lines, awesome!
Image Image
humanfinny

Post by humanfinny »

guys i surpassed 420 drops :'( ... i need to lose 16 lol! someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my family is dying
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
mima

Post by mima »

humanfinny wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:26 am guys i surpassed 420 drops :'( ... i need to lose 16 lol! someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my family is dying
Haha, there is the option to donate drops to someone or put them in the board's cash register (presumably the latter option will be used for events and stuff). Click your drops in the top right hand corner and click either the transfer tab or the cash register tab, and do what you wish!
humanfinny

Post by humanfinny »

mima wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:04 am
humanfinny wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:26 am guys i surpassed 420 drops :'( ... i need to lose 16 lol! someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my family is dying
Haha, there is the option to donate drops to someone or put them in the board's cash register (presumably the latter option will be used for events and stuff). Click your drops in the top right hand corner and click either the transfer tab or the cash register tab, and do what you wish!
mima, im giving you these drops and NEVER posting again. (joking)
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
mima

Post by mima »

humanfinny wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:19 am mima, im giving you these drops and NEVER posting again. (joking)
Aww, thank you so much!! :)
hat

Post by hat »

Please donate drops to me. I need to feed my mima and I'm out of drops for the rest of the month. I'm begging you, please help!!
mima

Post by mima »

It's true I'm starving! Or is it thirsty