Hello, Juice Bar!

Come introduce yourself and be welcomed to the Juice Bar!!
vulpix

Hello, Juice Bar!

Post by vulpix »

Hello! Most people on the Internet call me Vulpix, but I also go by Alice. You are free to call me either. I am obsessed with DC Comics and I also love Pokemon. Some of my passions and hobbies include playing older video games (namely Pokemon Emerald, HGSS, and occasionally BW(2) or DPPt), shiny hunting, reading comic books, coding, drawing, and writing.

My favorite fictional characters are Clark Kent (Superman), Dick Grayson (Nightwing), and Barry Allen (the second Flash). I also love the Pokemon Vulpix!

I am happy to meet more people or see familar faces. <3 I hope to improve my art skills and share my creations.
Image Image Image
PAINTKILLER

Re: Hello, Juice Bar!

Post by PAINTKILLER »

HeyHey Vulpix! Cool to see Dick Grayson as a fave character, I grew up with the name associated with Robin and life happened and I kinda fell off when Darkwing happened. Are you familiar with the name/character in Frank Miller's "The Dark Knight Returns"? My fave graphic novel ever, but it rips open a lot of the relationships and places in the universe.

Anyhow, welcome!
Image Image
humanfinny

Post by humanfinny »

Hi Vulpix, I dont follow much Marvel/DC superhero stuff but there was a time I liked the X-men...and I've always wanted to watch Young Justice. Also your shrines rock!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Robyn
Site Admin

Post by Robyn »

Welcome! I can't wait to see all your cool comic book art!
Image Image
CooperationIsKey

Post by CooperationIsKey »

Hello Vulpix!

I used to be super into Batman and by extension the DC universe, but that was mostly around 20 years ago and I haven't really kept up since, I must admit. Still love Batman though.

I like Vulpix too but my favorite personally is Umbreon, with Shaymin as a close second (I adore hedgehogs, lol).
Image Image Image Image

(Avatar pixel doll by Osonio!)
vulpix

Post by vulpix »

CooperationIsKey wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:49 am I used to be super into Batman and by extension the DC universe, but that was mostly around 20 years ago and I haven't really kept up since, I must admit. Still love Batman though.
Ahh, what a bummer. It's totally okay, though! ^^ I don't blame you for dropping it whatsoever. I am happy to hear that Batman still piques your interest. :)
CooperationIsKey wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:49 am I like Vulpix too but my favorite personally is Umbreon, with Shaymin as a close second (I adore hedgehogs, lol).
I am happy to hear that you also like Vulpix! Umbreon is pretty cool. I like it. Shaymin is adorable too!
Image Image Image
vulpix

Post by vulpix »

humanfinny wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:27 am Hi Vulpix, I dont follow much Marvel/DC superhero stuff but there was a time I liked the X-men...and I've always wanted to watch Young Justice. Also your shrines rock!
Oh, thank you very much! Hello to you too. :)

X-Men seems pretty cool, but not my thing personally. I have not seen Young Justice, but I want to. ^^
Image Image Image