my 2023 artbaord (farewell 2023...)

Digital art that isn't pixel art.
humanfinny

Re: my 2023 artbaord (farewell 2023...)

Post by humanfinny »

Vencake wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:01 pm Love your art. You must be motivated to have done full-color pieces for a whole year! I think that will be my goal for this year because I've been so busy I've been neglecting art.
ty Ven! I did cheat one some by just slapping colours and messy lineart together but nevermind that lol... I hope you succeed with your goal, getting a piece to a finished stage is super hard but you can do it!! :D
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Vencake

Post by Vencake »

humanfinny wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:22 am ty Ven! I did cheat one some by just slapping colours and messy lineart together but nevermind that lol... I hope you succeed with your goal, getting a piece to a finished stage is super hard but you can do it!! :D
Tbh that sounds like a very good idea and would save time for me lmao And thanks!
ImageImageImage

humanfinny

Post by humanfinny »

Vencake wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:39 pm
humanfinny wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:22 am ty Ven! I did cheat one some by just slapping colours and messy lineart together but nevermind that lol... I hope you succeed with your goal, getting a piece to a finished stage is super hard but you can do it!! :D
Tbh that sounds like a very good idea and would save time for me lmao And thanks!
fr! some funky lines and nice colours do wonders haha, im excited to see ur work if u will b willing to share it in the future!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage