Key's Pixels

Show off your pixel art!
CooperationIsKey

Key's Pixels

Post by CooperationIsKey »

Some personal faves of pixel stuff I've done!

Misc Character Busts & Fullbodies:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Artfight Schtuff:
Image Image Image Image

Pixel Cliques:
Lava Lounge:

CDwORLD:
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Chao That Will Probably Be Adopts on My Site Eventually:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Miscellaneous Oddball Stuff I've Done Over the Years:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Also a Dollz Edit Because Reasons:
Image Image Image Image

(Avatar pixel doll by Osonio!)
PAINTKILLER

Re: Key's Pixels

Post by PAINTKILLER »

CooperationIsKey wrote: โ†‘Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:27 pm
Artfight Schtuff:
They're all great, like all the pixel stuff I've seen from you but I am especially feeling this one, awesome work!!
Image Image
floral-tears

Post by floral-tears »

is your lava lamp one one of those tealight lamps? that's such a cute detail! Also I love the bettas!
humanfinny

Post by humanfinny »

These are so great Key!! Im gonna put up the CDwORLD stuff today, have been really bad with keeping up with it...
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Necro

Post by Necro »

Lovely, these are all so great! My favorite is the reindeer ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
Karin

Post by Karin »

The reindeer is adorable. I really like the CDwORLD ones too, what a fun concept!
Image Image
CooperationIsKey

PAINTKILLER wrote: โ†‘Mon Nov 20, 2023 12:34 am They're all great, like all the pixel stuff I've seen from you but I am especially feeling this one, awesome work!!
Aw, thank you! That was such a fun piece and I was trying some new stuff with it. I'm still bummed the person it was for never responded though. :/

floral-tears wrote: โ†‘Mon Nov 20, 2023 8:38 am is your lava lamp one one of those tealight lamps? that's such a cute detail! Also I love the bettas!
Yeah! I'd never seen such a thing before and I was looking up lava lamps for inspiration and came across one and I knew that was what I wanted to pixel. And thank you; the bettas are pretty old but I'm still pretty pleased with them. I'm thinking of sort of redoing them to be a bit better on shading though. Maybe even do adopts with them or something! :3

humanfinny wrote: โ†‘Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:23 pm These are so great Key!! Im gonna put up the CDwORLD stuff today, have been really bad with keeping up with it...
Thank you! And no worries! I know you saw the three I submitted to your guestbook but I didn't want to spam when I got carried away and made six; should I go ahead and submit them to the guestbook anyway or do you just want to get the info off my site page? o3o;

Necro wrote: โ†‘Tue Nov 21, 2023 3:10 am Lovely, these are all so great! My favorite is the reindeer ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
Thank you! The reindeer was the first in a series of pieces I did in that style; it was a Draw-To-Adopt challenge raffle. Even though I didn't win, I'm still really pleased with how it came out. X3

Karin wrote: โ†‘Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:22 pm The reindeer is adorable. I really like the CDwORLD ones too, what a fun concept!
Thanks! The reindeer was a Draw-to-Adopt challenge and was really fun to figure out. And right? I found that I really enjoy making the CDs, haha. They're a challenge but it's fun!
Image Image Image Image

humanfinny

Post by humanfinny »

CooperationIsKey wrote: โ†‘Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:05 pm
humanfinny wrote: โ†‘Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:23 pm These are so great Key!! Im gonna put up the CDwORLD stuff today, have been really bad with keeping up with it...
Thank you! And no worries! I know you saw the three I submitted to your guestbook but I didn't want to spam when I got carried away and made six; should I go ahead and submit them to the guestbook anyway or do you just want to get the info off my site page? o3o;

I will go by your page and add it to the catalog, so don't worry about submitting them via guestbook! They look super dope 8-)
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
CooperationIsKey

humanfinny wrote: โ†‘Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:39 am I will go by your page and add it to the catalog, so don't worry about submitting them via guestbook! They look super dope 8-)
Cool cool, thank you! :D
Image Image Image Image

Vencake

Post by Vencake »

The snickers one is my personal fave! Good work.
ImageImageImage