Virtual Pet Sites!

Do you collect virtual pets? old cell phones? sea shells? fortunes? share with the class!
CooperationIsKey

Re: Virtual Pet Sites!

Post by CooperationIsKey »

I had a Wobble. He made it to over 200 days before I lost him. Haven't had the heart to get another. ^^;
Image Image Image Image

(Avatar pixel doll by Osonio!)
Necro

Post by Necro »

I love virtual pet sites! I play moderneopets (a private server of neopets) and sometimes I play subeta and the original neopets. I used to play...mysticpets? I don't recall the exact name but I think it was very short lived, the art was veryyyy pretty!
PAINTKILLER

Post by PAINTKILLER »

CooperationIsKey wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:21 pm I had a Wobble. He made it to over 200 days before I lost him. Haven't had the heart to get another. ^^;
Awwwwww... :(
Image Image
devon

Post by devon »

I started playing moderneo after my friends were talking about it, I never played official neopets but honestly? Modernneo is fun and I love new paintburshes, Valentines ones is superior to retail neopets one ngl.
Ame

Post by Ame »

I used to play Neopets a lot, I'd always have a moment when I was playing then stop completely because I either got angry because wasn't making neopoints or I was too addicted lol

First time when I played Neopets was on 2004, but I didn't know how to play and I soon lost my account because my computer broken.

The second time was in 2007 and I created another account.

The third I played was in 2010-2011 (I managed to get my old account back, I knew my old password but I've lied about my age to use the forums), then again in 2015.

Last year I saw how ugly the UI is now and started playing Moderneo too, but I got too addicted and had to stop playing it :oops: I've bookmarked a few pet sites that I've found on neocities but I am afraid that I'll get addicted on them too so I am not sure if I'll use them.
jessica
global moderator

Post by jessica »

i got back into neopets last year, and then discovered grundo's cafe, which is sort of like a time-capsule version of neopets and that's been a lot of fun. i haven't played either in a few months because i've been busy with other stuff, but my username on neopets if anyone wants to be friends is l3m0ny :) and if you have grundos cafe, my username is usagi. i used to be very into subeta, but i haven't used it in a long time. maybe it's time to go back...i started talking to the creator (keith) over social media the last year or so, and he has noooo idea how starstruck i was when he followed me lol.

ImageImageImage
pom
administrator

Post by pom »

jessica wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 1:30 pm i got back into neopets last year, and then discovered grundo's cafe, which is sort of like a time-capsule version of neopets and that's been a lot of fun. i haven't played either in a few months because i've been busy with other stuff, but my username on neopets if anyone wants to be friends is l3m0ny :) and if you have grundos cafe, my username is usagi. i used to be very into subeta, but i haven't used it in a long time. maybe it's time to go back...i started talking to the creator (keith) over social media the last year or so, and he has noooo idea how starstruck i was when he followed me lol.
Omg I love all of those, Grundo's is fun. I play the other two clones, Moderneo and Neoclassic and Grundo's is the best out of all of them. I've been on Subeta forever but I never took it as seriously as Neopets. Omg Keith... I feel like I vaguely remember being friends with him on Myspace back in the day. It was always so cute and funny how many items on Subeta he had named after him. My Subeta un is "matchalatte" if you wanna be friends! (And my Neopets un is Mangoish if anyone wants to be friends ;3)
Image Image Image
jessica
global moderator

Post by jessica »

pom wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 6:48 pm
jessica wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 1:30 pm i got back into neopets last year, and then discovered grundo's cafe, which is sort of like a time-capsule version of neopets and that's been a lot of fun. i haven't played either in a few months because i've been busy with other stuff, but my username on neopets if anyone wants to be friends is l3m0ny :) and if you have grundos cafe, my username is usagi. i used to be very into subeta, but i haven't used it in a long time. maybe it's time to go back...i started talking to the creator (keith) over social media the last year or so, and he has noooo idea how starstruck i was when he followed me lol.
Omg I love all of those, Grundo's is fun. I play the other two clones, Moderneo and Neoclassic and Grundo's is the best out of all of them. I've been on Subeta forever but I never took it as seriously as Neopets. Omg Keith... I feel like I vaguely remember being friends with him on Myspace back in the day. It was always so cute and funny how many items on Subeta he had named after him. My Subeta un is "matchalatte" if you wanna be friends! (And my Neopets un is Mangoish if anyone wants to be friends ;3)
i love grundos! i probably use it the most, although most of my friends just use regular neo. i got back into it recently for the plot. i have an invite code for grundos if anyone is interested (and get one every 15 days, if more than one person is interested lol)

i logged into subeta to add you, and wow they changed a lot! but hell, maybe i'll start using it again haha. my username is 'moonsoda' :D

ImageImageImage
pom
administrator

Post by pom »

jessica wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 1:44 pm
pom wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 6:48 pm
i love grundos! i probably use it the most, although most of my friends just use regular neo. i got back into it recently for the plot. i have an invite code for grundos if anyone is interested (and get one every 15 days, if more than one person is interested lol)

i logged into subeta to add you, and wow they changed a lot! but hell, maybe i'll start using it again haha. my username is 'moonsoda' :D
yeah! i love the custom features on grundo's they are really well made that if i didn't know any better i'd think they were part of the actual game. especially the neoschool. subeta is great, i'm not as active anymore but i still check sometimes to see if theres a free gift lol. i think they're slowly trying to roll out a new layout on subeta now too. honestly i wish neopets didn't #bringbackthesquarelayout lmao
Image Image Image
AngelEyeSprings

Post by AngelEyeSprings »

My contribution is Pokefarm Q. Kinda surprised nobody's mentioned this... You can easily put your eggs on a NeoCities splash page or a forum signature. The community is dedicated too. Albino mons, new megas, so many fakemons... and yes, you can have an Albino Shiny mon too!
「ふうん、ニンゲンにしてはなかなかやるじゃない。…まなつ。」
「へへっ! ローラもめっちゃトロピカってる!」
「あたりまえでしょ。だって、私人魚だもの」
「もーっと一緒にトロピカってこー!」

ImageImage