Should I go back to Neopets?

What games are you playing? video games, board games, card games, internet games?
NinAcTi0N

Should I go back to Neopets?

Post by NinAcTi0N »

Part of me has been painfully nostalgic over the pet platform, since I grew up with the flash games but didn’t really “play” much of what Neopets had to offer :p

Considering it’s under new ownership and management nowadays, is it worth the shot again? Part of me is still a bit wary towards the hacking attempts in the past (hope they improve the site’s security on that), but other than that, what are you guys’ thoughts on it?
Funky neons and weird critters, my beloved <3
Slowly building up my lab!

Image Image
humanfinny

Re: Should I go back to Neopets?

Post by humanfinny »

i didnt play it way back, and only tried it thru the fan-made modernneopets that is still in beta i believe, so altho its pretty much a clone of classic neopets its also new-ish. i didnt enjoy it as much, but it might be because games where you need to check in often just always wear me out.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
sanguineroyal

Post by sanguineroyal »

I play Neopets, and find it really enjoyable that I'm able to finally achieve a lot of my childhood dreams. I'm a big fan of virtual pet games, so I'm happy that Neopets is having some kind of a come back.
I think it's worth the shot! My username is honeyedgloss if you want t be neofriends <3
Necro

Post by Necro »

Yes!!! Do go back!!
I used to play it a lot but around 10 years ago or so I stopped, I came back in the past month because the new company responsible for it is doing wonders! Dream pet colors are finally achievable and the whole UC ordeal is over, I am so happy I have returned.