My Makeup Pixels

Show off your pixel art!
floral-tears

My Makeup Pixels

Post by floral-tears »

Earlier this year I made a few pieces based off of different mascara brands. They make me happy as I'm one of those people who like miniature versions of everyday items lol.
mascara1.png
mascara1.png (449 Bytes) Viewed 1151 times
mascara3.png
mascara3.png (1.07 KiB) Viewed 1151 times
mascara remover.png
mascara remover.png (715 Bytes) Viewed 1151 times
(this one is actually a mascara remover, I ended up making it because I was struggling with the colors of this brand's actual mascara tube)

They're still some of my favorite things I've made and just wanted to show them off. But also, I've been wanting to make more pixels based off of real makeup products (not just mascara) eventually. I'll happily take some suggestions! I like the idea of focusing on products actual people use instead of the newest items that pop up on google
mima

Re: My Makeup Pixels

Post by mima »

Wow your pieces are very cute! I like how you based them off existing products rather than just making them generic. I haven't seem much pixel art of makeup products apart from lipstick. I think doing some of beauty blenders would be cool, that's the only thing I can think of. Not really make up but there are those quartz roll-on things that seem to be popular on social media as well, I think those would look cute too.
Robyn
Site Admin

Re: My Makeup Pixels

Post by Robyn »

super cute! I've always thought eyeshadow palettes would be fun to make.
Image Image