Virtual Pet Sites!

Do you collect virtual pets? old cell phones? sea shells? fortunes? share with the class!
CooperationIsKey

Re: Virtual Pet Sites!

Post by CooperationIsKey »

I had a Wobble. He made it to over 200 days before I lost him. Haven't had the heart to get another. ^^;
Image Image Image Image

(Avatar pixel doll by Osonio!)
Necro

Post by Necro »

I love virtual pet sites! I play moderneopets (a private server of neopets) and sometimes I play subeta and the original neopets. I used to play...mysticpets? I don't recall the exact name but I think it was very short lived, the art was veryyyy pretty!
PAINTKILLER

Post by PAINTKILLER »

CooperationIsKey wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:21 pm I had a Wobble. He made it to over 200 days before I lost him. Haven't had the heart to get another. ^^;
Awwwwww... :(
Image Image
devon

Post by devon »

I started playing moderneo after my friends were talking about it, I never played official neopets but honestly? Modernneo is fun and I love new paintburshes, Valentines ones is superior to retail neopets one ngl.
Ame

Post by Ame »

I used to play Neopets a lot, I'd always have a moment when I was playing then stop completely because I either got angry because wasn't making neopoints or I was too addicted lol

First time when I played Neopets was on 2004, but I didn't know how to play and I soon lost my account because my computer broken.

The second time was in 2007 and I created another account.

The third I played was in 2010-2011 (I managed to get my old account back, I knew my old password but I've lied about my age to use the forums), then again in 2015.

Last year I saw how ugly the UI is now and started playing Moderneo too, but I got too addicted and had to stop playing it :oops: I've bookmarked a few pet sites that I've found on neocities but I am afraid that I'll get addicted on them too so I am not sure if I'll use them.