Favorite fashion styles

Casual conversations, general off-topic chat.
Robyn
Site Admin

Re: Favorite fashion styles

Post by Robyn »

CooperationIsKey wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:26 pm Oh sure! This is Natalie. I have a lot of fun with her design since her looks can vary so wildly.

I know someone with an embroidery machine; they're neat to watch (she streams it sometimes lol).

It's an iron-on patch to begin with! But I guess the iron-on part isn't great because it's not holding well. Or maybe I didn't hold the iron over it long enough, but I followed the directions, so idk.
Love the mighty ducks! I have a big patch like that on one of my jackets and I hand sewed it. If you match the thread color you don't have to do that clean of a job and it goes pretty quick.

This thread is amazing, I want to make a thorough style post in here but I just found this adorable vintage sailor moon shirt. I can't bring myself to spend $125 though. :cry:

Image Image
CooperationIsKey

Post by CooperationIsKey »

pom wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:56 pm Ahhh! She's so cute! I love her so much! Hopefully there's a way to make the patch stick forever hehe
Thank you! :3 And yeah, I think if I iron it back down and then sew the corners so they can't peel up, it'll stay. At least I hope so. ^^;
Image Image Image Image

(Avatar pixel doll by Osonio!)
CooperationIsKey

Post by CooperationIsKey »

Robyn wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:34 pm Love the mighty ducks! I have a big patch like that on one of my jackets and I hand sewed it. If you match the thread color you don't have to do that clean of a job and it goes pretty quick.

This thread is amazing, I want to make a thorough style post in here but I just found this adorable vintage sailor moon shirt. I can't bring myself to spend $125 though. :cry:

Fortunately the border of the patch is black so sewing it won't be too bad. I just have to make myself sit and do it.

And omg that shirt is super cute!
Image Image Image Image

(Avatar pixel doll by Osonio!)
Ame

Post by Ame »

I got really into fashion a few years ago (when I realised that even if I wasn't on High School any more I'd wear the same clothings that I used to wear in my school days). So I also collected a pinterest folder and started to looking for fashion styles to create my own.

Most of the time my style is basic and I wear outfits like these:

Styles which I like and try to emulate and which are constantly battling each other are girly and preppy vs rocker and goth girl lol I've also take a liking to Korean street fashion but is impossible to find these type of clothes where I live unless buy online (which is totally impossible since it's too expensive :cry:).