Hello Guyyyss :D

Come introduce yourself and be welcomed to the Juice Bar!!
vivimigli

Hello Guyyyss :D

Post by vivimigli »

I found this site by chance when I was venturing trought neocities websites :D
I'm majoring in graphic design, and I'm also a small digital artist, doing digital and pixel (sometimes animation too) :)

I like games, and I'm currently trying to play Terraria in Expert mode (wish me luck!!), I was also trying to find an MMORPG to play, but I was not that successful in that regard :oops:

Reading books and manga is also something I enjoy very much :3 I also like to write. Still, it's just not that good lmao :cry: I'm not (unfortunately) an active anime watcher, I was years ago, but adult life hits hard, and with the little time in my day, I found that mangas are faster to consume than anime.

I LOVE music, even with my procrastination (haha :cry: ) I managed to learn some things in the guitar (even play some songs) and DAW programs (I'm still figuring out how to actually compose music, it's hard but enjoyable :lol: ), I also like to sing, but that's something I only do in front of family and friends :)

I hope this intro is enough! I hope we can be friens here, and learn new things too :sleep:
mima

Re: Hello Guyyyss :D

Post by mima »

Hello there and welcome! I used to compose music myself a long time ago. What DAW do you use? I used FL Studio and sometimes Reaper ^_^
humanfinny
global moderator

Post by humanfinny »

Hello and welcome! Your profile pic is so cute, I love the little pancakes :wuv: what are some of your fave manga and what are you currently reading?
ImageImageImage
AngelEyeSprings

Post by AngelEyeSprings »

Hi Vivi! What kind of anime and manga do you like? :D The pancakes in your pfp make me hungry....
「ふうん、ニンゲンにしてはなかなかやるじゃない。…まなつ。」
「へへっ! ローラもめっちゃトロピカってる!」
「あたりまえでしょ。だって、私人魚だもの」
「もーっと一緒にトロピカってこー!」

ImageImage
vivimigli

Post by vivimigli »

mima wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2024 9:56 pm Hello there and welcome! I used to compose music myself a long time ago. What DAW do you use? I used FL Studio and sometimes Reaper ^_^
That's so cool! What type of music you used to compose? :D
I was learning cakewalk, beacuse it's free, and i liked the interface :P
vivimigli

Post by vivimigli »

humanfinny wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 6:25 am Hello and welcome! Your profile pic is so cute, I love the little pancakes :wuv: what are some of your fave manga and what are you currently reading?
Aaaaaaah thanky you, it was me who did the pancakes, so I'm really happy to receive a compliment about it :D

I really like romance manga, the ones I'm reading are "Kaoru Hana wa Rin to Saku", I like this manga so much, the couples are so cute! :lol:
"Totsukuni no Shoujo", is really good too! I love the artsytle and the world the story is set in!
"Vanitas" is also really nice, I love how unhinged he is in the beginning :lol:
To be honest I read a lot, so if I'm going to list everything this post is going to be too long and boring for you to read :x
vivimigli

Post by vivimigli »

AngelEyeSprings wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 9:38 pm Hi Vivi! What kind of anime and manga do you like? :D The pancakes in your pfp make me hungry....
Hiiii, thank you for the compliment!! :) Your pfp is also really cute, is this character from a particular show or an oc? :D

Anime wise, I'm a little behind in terms of today's anime so maybe there's not much hahaha
Well I picked up the ep 1 from Frieren and I liked a lot! It's on my list to see :D Nowadays my parents are watching attack on titan so sometimes I watch with them :3
I LOVE Violet Evergarden, and watched all series eps but somehow I didn't picked up the movie, I really need to watch it :cry:
I also LOVE Ghibli's movies, I even watched their last one on cinema! I was really determined, it was the first movie from them I had the opportunity to see on a cinema screen, my mom was with me, it was really nice :D

There are others but like the manga is a lot hahahaah

In regard of manga, I really like Kaoru Hana wa Rin to Saku, totsukuni no Shoujo, Vanitas, Veil, Dandadan, etc. It's a lot :oops:
mima

Post by mima »

vivimigli wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2024 10:31 pm That's so cool! What type of music you used to compose? :D
I was learning cakewalk, beacuse it's free, and i liked the interface :P
Oh I've never heard of Cakewalk! I'm very out of touch with the music creation scene nowadays. I used to create songs for my high school grades, and I tried to make them 80s-ish but they never came out great.
vivimigli wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2024 10:48 pm I LOVE Violet Evergarden, and watched all series eps but somehow I didn't picked up the movie, I really need to watch it :cry:
I love Violet Evergarden too! It's been a long time since I've seen the series and I really need to rewatch it. The movie made me cry, it's a must watch!
humanfinny
global moderator

Post by humanfinny »

vivimigli wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2024 10:37 pm
humanfinny wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 6:25 am Hello and welcome! Your profile pic is so cute, I love the little pancakes :wuv: what are some of your fave manga and what are you currently reading?
Aaaaaaah thanky you, it was me who did the pancakes, so I'm really happy to receive a compliment about it :D

I really like romance manga, the ones I'm reading are "Kaoru Hana wa Rin to Saku", I like this manga so much, the couples are so cute! :lol:
"Totsukuni no Shoujo", is really good too! I love the artsytle and the world the story is set in!
"Vanitas" is also really nice, I love how unhinged he is in the beginning :lol:
To be honest I read a lot, so if I'm going to list everything this post is going to be too long and boring for you to read :x
amazing work!! ive also been reading some shoujo lately, some more well known stuff like maid-sama and tsubasa chronicle. the ones you listed seem really interesting! tbf if you kept going i would not be bored but maybe the post would be too long haha!
ImageImageImage
Karin

Post by Karin »

Welcome to the forum! Terraria is one of my fav games :D You're braver than me though, I would never dare to attempt it in expert mode, haha! Best of luck to you!

My MMORPG of choice is Guild Wars 2, have you tried it? Adult life and MMOs rarely mix, but GW2 is very forgiving imo. I love that there's no subscription and no gear treadmill so I can disappear for months without losing any progress.
Image Image