Hello Guyyyss :D

Come introduce yourself and be welcomed to the Juice Bar!!
vivimigli

Hello Guyyyss :D

Post by vivimigli »

I found this site by chance when I was venturing trought neocities websites :D
I'm majoring in graphic design, and I'm also a small digital artist, doing digital and pixel (sometimes animation too) :)

I like games, and I'm currently trying to play Terraria in Expert mode (wish me luck!!), I was also trying to find an MMORPG to play, but I was not that successful in that regard :oops:

Reading books and manga is also something I enjoy very much :3 I also like to write. Still, it's just not that good lmao :cry: I'm not (unfortunately) an active anime watcher, I was years ago, but adult life hits hard, and with the little time in my day, I found that mangas are faster to consume than anime.

I LOVE music, even with my procrastination (haha :cry: ) I managed to learn some things in the guitar (even play some songs) and DAW programs (I'm still figuring out how to actually compose music, it's hard but enjoyable :lol: ), I also like to sing, but that's something I only do in front of family and friends :)

I hope this intro is enough! I hope we can be friens here, and learn new things too :sleep:
mima

Re: Hello Guyyyss :D

Post by mima »

Hello there and welcome! I used to compose music myself a long time ago. What DAW do you use? I used FL Studio and sometimes Reaper ^_^
humanfinny
global moderator

Post by humanfinny »

Hello and welcome! Your profile pic is so cute, I love the little pancakes :wuv: what are some of your fave manga and what are you currently reading?
ImageImageImage
AngelEyeSprings

Post by AngelEyeSprings »

Hi Vivi! What kind of anime and manga do you like? :D The pancakes in your pfp make me hungry....
「ふうん、ニンゲンにしてはなかなかやるじゃない。…まなつ。」
「へへっ! ローラもめっちゃトロピカってる!」
「あたりまえでしょ。だって、私人魚だもの」
「もーっと一緒にトロピカってこー!」

ImageImage
vivimigli

Post by vivimigli »

mima wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2024 9:56 pm Hello there and welcome! I used to compose music myself a long time ago. What DAW do you use? I used FL Studio and sometimes Reaper ^_^
That's so cool! What type of music you used to compose? :D
I was learning cakewalk, beacuse it's free, and i liked the interface :P
vivimigli

Post by vivimigli »

humanfinny wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 6:25 am Hello and welcome! Your profile pic is so cute, I love the little pancakes :wuv: what are some of your fave manga and what are you currently reading?
Aaaaaaah thanky you, it was me who did the pancakes, so I'm really happy to receive a compliment about it :D

I really like romance manga, the ones I'm reading are "Kaoru Hana wa Rin to Saku", I like this manga so much, the couples are so cute! :lol:
"Totsukuni no Shoujo", is really good too! I love the artsytle and the world the story is set in!
"Vanitas" is also really nice, I love how unhinged he is in the beginning :lol:
To be honest I read a lot, so if I'm going to list everything this post is going to be too long and boring for you to read :x
vivimigli

Post by vivimigli »

AngelEyeSprings wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 9:38 pm Hi Vivi! What kind of anime and manga do you like? :D The pancakes in your pfp make me hungry....
Hiiii, thank you for the compliment!! :) Your pfp is also really cute, is this character from a particular show or an oc? :D

Anime wise, I'm a little behind in terms of today's anime so maybe there's not much hahaha
Well I picked up the ep 1 from Frieren and I liked a lot! It's on my list to see :D Nowadays my parents are watching attack on titan so sometimes I watch with them :3
I LOVE Violet Evergarden, and watched all series eps but somehow I didn't picked up the movie, I really need to watch it :cry:
I also LOVE Ghibli's movies, I even watched their last one on cinema! I was really determined, it was the first movie from them I had the opportunity to see on a cinema screen, my mom was with me, it was really nice :D

There are others but like the manga is a lot hahahaah

In regard of manga, I really like Kaoru Hana wa Rin to Saku, totsukuni no Shoujo, Vanitas, Veil, Dandadan, etc. It's a lot :oops:
mima

Post by mima »

vivimigli wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2024 10:31 pm That's so cool! What type of music you used to compose? :D
I was learning cakewalk, beacuse it's free, and i liked the interface :P
Oh I've never heard of Cakewalk! I'm very out of touch with the music creation scene nowadays. I used to create songs for my high school grades, and I tried to make them 80s-ish but they never came out great.
vivimigli wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2024 10:48 pm I LOVE Violet Evergarden, and watched all series eps but somehow I didn't picked up the movie, I really need to watch it :cry:
I love Violet Evergarden too! It's been a long time since I've seen the series and I really need to rewatch it. The movie made me cry, it's a must watch!
humanfinny
global moderator

Post by humanfinny »

vivimigli wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2024 10:37 pm
humanfinny wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 6:25 am Hello and welcome! Your profile pic is so cute, I love the little pancakes :wuv: what are some of your fave manga and what are you currently reading?
Aaaaaaah thanky you, it was me who did the pancakes, so I'm really happy to receive a compliment about it :D

I really like romance manga, the ones I'm reading are "Kaoru Hana wa Rin to Saku", I like this manga so much, the couples are so cute! :lol:
"Totsukuni no Shoujo", is really good too! I love the artsytle and the world the story is set in!
"Vanitas" is also really nice, I love how unhinged he is in the beginning :lol:
To be honest I read a lot, so if I'm going to list everything this post is going to be too long and boring for you to read :x
amazing work!! ive also been reading some shoujo lately, some more well known stuff like maid-sama and tsubasa chronicle. the ones you listed seem really interesting! tbf if you kept going i would not be bored but maybe the post would be too long haha!
ImageImageImage