Not so anon

Come introduce yourself and be welcomed to the Juice Bar!!
Lykoris

Not so anon

Post by Lykoris »

Hi, sup
I'm new to this stuff, but I've wanted to play around with old school websites (including pixel art) for a while now, so I thought I would join, learn a few things or maybe meet someone cool to stay in touch with.

I'm interested in early Internet nostalgia, older (or stylized to look older) video games, old school egl fashion and x (conspiracy/paranormal) stuff. I really like the look of late 90s/early 2000s games with wonky mechanics such as VTMB. I recently started Deus Ex.
I think that's enough info for an introduction post, nice to meet everyone. Image

(image via lovesick.cafe/shrines/oldwebgraphix)
humanfinny
global moderator

Re: Not so anon

Post by humanfinny »

hi! welcome to juicebar!!
ImageImageImage
jessica
global moderator

Post by jessica »

welcome!! i think you're in the right place with those interests :) i'm big on internet nostalgia & old video games, too

ImageImageImage
AngelEyeSprings

Post by AngelEyeSprings »

Lykoris wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 2:52 pm Hi, sup
I'm new to this stuff, but I've wanted to play around with old school websites (including pixel art) for a while now, so I thought I would join, learn a few things or maybe meet someone cool to stay in touch with.

I'm interested in early Internet nostalgia, older (or stylized to look older) video games, old school egl fashion and x (conspiracy/paranormal) stuff. I really like the look of late 90s/early 2000s games with wonky mechanics such as VTMB. I recently started Deus Ex.
I think that's enough info for an introduction post, nice to meet everyone. Image

(image via lovesick.cafe/shrines/oldwebgraphix)
Welcome! Your pfp looks sick! RG Vega? :wuv: I share a lot of your hobbies and interests, nice to meet you!!!!
「ふうん、ニンゲンにしてはなかなかやるじゃない。…まなつ。」
「へへっ! ローラもめっちゃトロピカってる!」
「あたりまえでしょ。だって、私人魚だもの」
「もーっと一緒にトロピカってこー!」

ImageImage