Pet Thread!

Casual conversations, general off-topic chat.
jessica
global moderator

Re: Pet Thread!

Post by jessica »

omgggg everyones babiez :cry: :cry: :cry: LOVE THEM

ponyo just turned 10 this june ;~; she's my best friend

ImageImageImage
humanfinny
global moderator

Post by humanfinny »

jessica wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 3:08 pm omgggg everyones babiez :cry: :cry: :cry: LOVE THEM

ponyo just turned 10 this june ;~; she's my best friend
spoiler!

ponyo is such a sweet beautiful girl :cute: :cute: :cute:
ImageImageImage
Ame

Post by Ame »

I think that I am all talk and no show (about the cats), but I never post on my site because I don't want it to be on internet archive (maybe I'm too dramatic :eek:). But there is a pic that I've managed to take with all of them together:

From clockwise position, that's Peter, Elizabeth, Arthur, Rosemary, Annabelle, Lancelot and Gunther. The pic is kinda blurry but like I've said it's the only one (I think) that I've of them in the together like this, since Peter passed away last year (I didn't have the guts to say on my site :cry:). Also this pic is old, is from 2019, Lancelot is way more fatter now.
humanfinny
global moderator

Post by humanfinny »

Ame wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 10:58 pm I think that I am all talk and no show (about the cats), but I never post on my site because I don't want it to be on internet archive (maybe I'm too dramatic :eek:). But there is a pic that I've managed to take with all of them together:

From clockwise position, that's Peter, Elizabeth, Arthur, Rosemary, Annabelle, Lancelot and Gunther. The pic is kinda blurry but like I've said it's the only one (I think) that I've of them in the together like this, since Peter passed away last year (I didn't have the guts to say on my site :cry:). Also this pic is old, is from 2019, Lancelot is way more fatter now.
Ame thats so good of you to care for so many, they all look so happy and calm. im sorry about Peter, im sure he had a great life with you. our old guy, Elvis, passed away in 2021, I miss him a lot. he lived quite long for a purebred though, he was 14.

i wish i could also home more cats but sadly it is not feasible in our home atm. i wish we could live in a house with a garden and a main road a little further away so that more cats could come by. i keep my cats completely indoors because we have cars zooming past us right outside and there are some cats who already run the turf and im worried our little guys would never win a fight lol. i do get a little worried they are having less fun sometimes, but i play a lot of games with them and they always have the balcony open so they have a great viewing deck.
ImageImageImage
CooperationIsKey

Post by CooperationIsKey »

He's helping. :lol:
Image Image Image Image

(Avatar pixel doll by Osonio!)
humanfinny
global moderator

Post by humanfinny »

CooperationIsKey wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2024 10:10 am Image

so smart!! my idiots would immediately try to eat that...
ImageImageImage
humanfinny
global moderator

Post by humanfinny »

Karin wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 9:01 pm Gus looks like a proper gentleman :wuv:

Here are my monsters:
spoiler!

Runa
6 y/o black lab/hound mix. Overenergetic workaholic. Built to run. She's both the smartest and the dumbest dog I've ever met.

Maja
15-ish y/o cat of unknown origin (she used to be a stray before we got her). Talks a lot. Hates the dog, tolerates me, LOVES my husband.
they are so cute :wuv: :wuv: :wuv: i do get that tho, my cats are smart enough to like actually listen to me sometimes but so dumb too... ive seen simona walk directly into a glass door for no reason...
ImageImageImage
CooperationIsKey

Post by CooperationIsKey »

humanfinny wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2024 1:07 pm
CooperationIsKey wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2024 10:10 am Image

so smart!! my idiots would immediately try to eat that...
For the most part Toki's very good about not eating things he shouldn't/things that aren't food. He also generally understands the difference between his own toys/plushies and mine, lmao.
Image Image Image Image

(Avatar pixel doll by Osonio!)
humanfinny
global moderator

Post by humanfinny »

CooperationIsKey wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2024 4:47 pm For the most part Toki's very good about not eating things he shouldn't/things that aren't food. He also generally understands the difference between his own toys/plushies and mine, lmao.
thats great, what a smartie. my cats are usually fine too but sometimes i walk by and theyll have something like a piece of paper in their mouth and theyll run away as soon as i spot them lol
ImageImageImage