surprise san-x 32x32s

Here you can offer to make graphics or request a new graphic (buttons, avatars, etc.). Just be reasonable please. *You must have 10 posts to post here.
Robyn
administrator

surprise san-x 32x32s

Post by Robyn »

I'm making 5 san-x 32x32s, I'll pick the character and colors. sign up below! all spots claimed! :uwu:
  1. nina Image
  2. lune Image
  3. mima Image
  4. lost Image
  5. finny Image
Last edited by Robyn on Mon Jul 29, 2024 1:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image Image
NinAcTi0N

Re: surprise san-x 32x32s

Post by NinAcTi0N »

I'm curious, what are "san-x"s? Never heard this term before ^^

Edit: Wait, I just looked it up :D These cute fellas, I know em! You can count me in for it! I'm curious to see which you would pick x]
Image Image Image Image
lune

Post by lune »

I'd love to sign up for one!! san-x characters are so charming, im curious what your favorite characters are.
(Also, this is my first time looking on juice bar after a long while I loove the new summer look... so so so cute T_T)
Image Image
pom
administrator

Post by pom »

NinAcTi0N wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 1:59 am I'm curious, what are "san-x"s? Never heard this term before ^^

Edit: Wait, I just looked it up :D These cute fellas, I know em! You can count me in for it! I'm curious to see which you would pick x]
These are san-x characters!
Image Image Image
mima

Post by mima »

I assume we're picking a slot? If so, I'll take number 4! :)
Robyn
administrator

Post by Robyn »

NinAcTi0N wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 1:59 am I'm curious, what are "san-x"s? Never heard this term before ^^

Here you go! happy sunsan: Image
lune wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 2:08 am I'd love to sign up for one!! san-x characters are so charming, im curious what your favorite characters are.
(Also, this is my first time looking on juice bar after a long while I loove the new summer look... so so so cute T_T)
this is such a hard question! if I had to pick a fave I'd probably choose buruburu dog. :uwu: I'm so happy to hear that you like the new look, it was super fun to make the layout! I made you a youmec sheep: Image
mima wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 6:54 am I assume we're picking a slot? If so, I'll take number 4! :)
the numbered list was for me to keep track :) Here's a cute little utatan for you! <3 Image
Image Image
lostletters

Post by lostletters »

I was so excited to see your post about this on neocities since I missed out on the 88x31 buttons and I love your pixel art style. I'll take number 5 for "lost" if possible. Thanks to much! <3
mima

Post by mima »

Robyn wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2024 3:24 am the numbered list was for me to keep track :) Here's a cute little utatan for you! <3 Image
Thank you so much Robyn! It's so adorable! I appreciate it a lot! :wuv: :wuv: :wuv:
lune

Post by lune »

Robyn wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2024 3:24 am this is such a hard question! if I had to pick a fave I'd probably choose buruburu dog. :uwu: I'm so happy to hear that you like the new look, it was super fun to make the layout! I made you a youmec sheep: Image
Omg its so adorable! Thank you Robyn! Did you know sheep are my favorite animal? lol
I'll put it in my signature and find a home for it on my website... thank you again! ^^
Also, my favorites are Rilakkuma (really basic i know) and Kutusushita Nyanko!
Image Image
humanfinny
global moderator

Post by humanfinny »

if there's still a space for me i would really appreciate a little fella :wuv:
ImageImageImage